So, perhaps, you may have noticed that I have not been posting the rest of the series as I said I would. Well, I went out of town for a blog conference, and I tell you, I stopped everything to get ready, to leave, and to be present at the conference. I am not giving up on the series, as I would like to finish it and give it to you in an ebook, but I will not be posting any more Image Reflections here in this space for now.
Actually, I want to do a better job of being your hostess in this space, so I plan to take the months of November and much of December off, and we will hopefully meet again after Christmas. I went to the blog conference thinking there were some things I wanted to change, and coming home, I just felt them solidified. There will be some changes – hopefully for the good of both you and me.
I love you, readers; you are valuable treasures.
Before I say adieu for the moment, I need to tell you about something fun. I am participating along with some other bloggers in a giveaway this week. We are each giving away one of our favorite things, and I am giving away a Better Homes & Gardens Cookbook! One person will enter all the things. Exciting, right?
- Kayse is giving away a collection of Martha Stewart Office items!
- Britta is giving away a ConAir Power Facial Cleanser!
- Jennifer is giving away a “Be Still” print!
- Monica is giving away a Let It Go (by Karen Ehman) Study Pack!
- Erika is giving away a super cute coffee cozy of your choice!
- Carey is giving away Cravings, a daily devotional for moms!
- Kristin is giving away 2 books by Angie Smith – For Such A Time As This & Audrey Bunny!
- Anna is giving away a candle, tea, and chocolate!
- Bethany is giving away a Ginger & Lime Sugar Scrub & a 5ml bottle of Wild Orange Essential Oil!
- Jamie is giving away a Better Homes & Gardens Cookbook!
- Amanda is giving away a framed print and a $10 gift card to Starbucks!
- Leeann is giving away a set of linen notecards!